The 2017 RedLink Index, covering the 2016 subscription year, is now available. This is a free report.
The 2017 RedLink Index provides benchmarks and comparisons of usage patterns, aggregating information about more than 1,500 journals from a variety of international publishers covering all areas of science and scholarship.
The 2017 RedLink Index also covers basic usage observations among more than 7,000 subscribing institutions.
Information included in the Index:
- Percentage of institutions with increasing, decreasing, or steady usage.
- Percentage of usage coming from consortia.
- Percentages of usage coming from current vs. archival content of various eras.
- Percentage of denials (turn-aways) to current content vs. archival content.
- Usage by world region (North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, Oceania).
RedLink is providing the 2017 RedLink Index free to interested parties.
If you’d like a free copy, please contact us to request a copy by email. (Note: This is a large document, so please be sure you can accept email attachments larger than 6MB.)
Publishers who are RedLink subscribers can request a copy of a customized report, which will show them how their usage data compares with the benchmarks in the main report. To request your customized report, please contact us. It can take up to 72 hours to generate a custom report. (Note: This will be a large document, so please make sure you can accept email attachments larger than 12MB.)