Tired of third-party sites luring your users away with content you published? Ready to stem the tide?
Remarq™ lets you weave tools for commenting, profiles, annotation, article sharing, and more into your own publications — affordably, simply, and seamlessly — so you can win back your authors, editors, and readers.
The Remarq™ Advantages
Works on Any Site, No Plug-ins Required
- Compatible, well-behaved, and intuitive
- Integrates with home pages, TOCs, articles, and more
- Simple setup and rolling improvements
- Fully responsive and context-sensitive
Article Sharing That Counts
Let your users share articles with coworkers and colleagues, all while capturing the usage data associated with shared use. Remarq™ refines recommendations based on sharing, as well, making your site a useful portal to the literature while keeping users engaged.
- Stop content leakage to third-party sites
- Give your PDFs new life and importance
- Make your site a stronger community hub
Engage Your Readers, Authors, and Editors
Remarq™ allows your editors to publish updates, solicit expert comments, post polls, enable custom post-publication peer review, and interact with the community simply and easily. Authors can comment on articles, and provide updates to interested peers. Readers can make private notes for later, contribute public comments, complete post-publication reviews based on your structured template, and respond to polls and conversations. Remarq™ invigorates your user experience.
- Easily deliver timely pointers and updates to readers
- Leverage editorial and author expertise seamlessly
- Give users options — polls, notes, questions, comments
- Enable post-publication review to your standards
Affordable, Easy to Adopt, Easy to Manage
- Point-and-click administration keeps it simple
- No big build or long requirements documents
- Configurations are flexible and straightforward
Designed to Support Publishers
Remarq™ has been designed so that functionality only appears when appropriate. Using soft colors, clear design motifs, and contextual cues, Remarq™ plays well visually with any site. Article sharing adds to your usage stats, interactions add to your traffic, and our design does not intrude on your branding or layouts.
- Everything happens on the version of record
- Interactions appear and vanish as expected
- State-of-the-art interface is smooth as silk
HTML? PDF? Absolutely.
Remarq™ technology works across HTML and PDFs, so that comments and notes created in one show up in the other, all while preserving the version of record. Our PDF viewer does not take your users out of your domain or require PDF storage on our servers. We rest lightly atop the user experience, no matter their preferred format.
- Users viewing the PDF online see comments, notes
- The PDF gains news powers — for notes, comments
- Friendly tools are designed to make fans quickly